Main content of the website


  • Font Size:A
  • A
  • A


If you are considering subdividing a parcel of land, the initial application is done through your Community and Regional Planning Office.

There are a few resources available online:

- Subdivision Guide which explains how the process works; and

- Subdivision Application Form which is the application for subdivision to be filled out and returned to the local Community and Regional Planning Office.

The local planning office may be able to answer some questions in regards to the subdivision process, but the Municipality does not handle the initial stages of the subdivision process.